I just went to the Lucille Roberts in Forest Hills, NY.I loved the idea of a woman's only gym that I could walk to & the combination of a work out place & a weight loss facility in one.

I mistakenly thought the staff there would have received sensitivity training. I intended to join tonight until the woman giving me the tour looked at the paper they'd asked me to complete which included the amount of weight I want to lose -- I wrote approx 140 lbs. which would bring me down to a healthy weight range & she loudly exclaimed "Wow - you want to lose that much! That's a lot of weight!

I guess it's doable." I walked out the door & will find another gym in the area.

Had an Experience with Lucille Roberts?

Comments

Forth, Scotland, United Kingdom #27227

You got a bad gym don't blame the whole franchise for what some stuck up *** said.

Ymca - Racial complaint Ymca "My husband sign me online for services to be able to workout ..I came on 06/19/2017 at 7:25 am and (Tee) the receptionist lady asked me how could she helped..." Read more La Fitness - Frustrated La Fitness "WE have been members at the LA Fitness in Holmdel, NJ for many years. The past year this place has gone down hill in a big way, there are many..." Read more Lucille Roberts - WRONGFULLY TERMINATED Lucille Roberts "JUST A CONTINUATION FROM MY FIRST WRITTEN COMPLAINT. I MADE A VIDEO GIVING YOU MORE DETAILS OF THIS INCIDENT. THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR TIME. I WILL ALSO SEND PICTURES OF MY WORK,..." Read more Planet Fitness - Locker Room Facility Review from New York, New York Planet Fitness "Their customer service employees are rude and disrespectful incompetent and inadequate. Upon my first time arriving at planet fitness after being double charged by staff to my credit card after..." Read more The NFL lost Another Customer Nfl "What the players are doing is shameful. Disrespecting the flag and the people who fought for freedom is absolutely despicable. If you have a complaint, a problem, an issue etc,..." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more