2.2K views

The flyers that Lucille Roberts distributes advertising their latest membership promotion say "Use this flyer as a free guest pass!" on them...with no "fine print." These have an expiration date, though the flyer doesn't say that, so they may not let you in when you show up.Furthermore, to have your free workout, they require photo ID that shows you live or work within 5 miles of gym.

My work ID has photo but not the building address. It does says Time/Life Building on it, which is a well-known building in NYC's Rockefeller Center (and about 10 blocks from the gym in question). She would not accept that...had to see a business card or pay stub with my work address, neither of which I had with me. I don't have a problem with the policy per se, but just that (1) There is NOTHING on the flyer indicating you need to bring certain specific type of ID, or any restrictions regarding the free visit; (2) She should have accepted an ID that says Time/Life Building.

She claims she doesn't the building...if you work in midtown Manhattan, you should know that building.It's a landmark!

Had an Experience with Lucille Roberts?

Comments

Muv Fitness - Review in Fitness Centers category from Hartsville, South Carolina Muv Fitness "I am an employee (personal trainer) of Muv fitness in West Columbia, SC and am submitting a complaint on the performance of Lamaria Jamison. She is very unprofessional, uses profane..." Read more Lucille Roberts - WRONGFULLY TERMINATED Lucille Roberts "JUST A CONTINUATION FROM MY FIRST WRITTEN COMPLAINT. I MADE A VIDEO GIVING YOU MORE DETAILS OF THIS INCIDENT. THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR TIME. I WILL ALSO SEND PICTURES OF MY WORK,..." Read more Lifetime Fitness - Life Time Fitness Cell Phone Policy Not Enforced EVER. Lifetime Fitness "I walked into a self-ie picture taking at 3:30pm Oct 8, 2014, I was wet (now with underwear on), but was not in the picture, 5 minutes later I brought..." Read more Workout Anytime - Membership Review Workout Anytime "My husband and I were just charged hidden fee's two of them For $63.50 each that was no where in our contract and we did not agree to it! Just..." Read more Poor customer service and lacking honesty in sales by Kissvivi Kissvivi "I purchased $195+ USD of Tee Tops from Kissvivi. First issue was "Buy 2, Get 3rd free." I was refunded some of that money. So I still paid $153+ USD...." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Under Armour - Valsetz tactical military boots Under Armour "These boots were regularly priced for about $ 130 and were on sale for about $ 120. I work in security and do a lot of walking so I bought..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more