I was a no-contract member at the Hamilton, NJ, gym, for the summer because I am a college student.I signed up for 8 personal training sessions because I wanted some variety in my workouts.

WELL. I was told by the manager or whoever at my club that I would get a free month for signing up for 8 PT sessions. I hadn't expected it and I was glad for the news that I'd save $50 and some change.

I just called to cancel my membership (going back to school at the end of August 08) and the CSR told me I wasn't eligible for the free month because I purchased level 1 sessions, and you're only eligible if you purchase level 2 or higher. I had budgeted having to pay for four months of a gym membership but honestly, don't lie to your customers like that!!

It's VERY bad service and I'm pretty disgusted...

I think I'll find a new gym next summer!!

Had an Experience with Lucille Roberts?

Comments

Anytime Fitness - Banned after submitting a negative review about unathorized baby in the gym Anytime Fitness "I posted the following review on Yelp - http://www.yelp.com/biz/anytime-fitness-alpharetta?hrid=2_4K_qenr1WTPQqRwcUk6A and was subsequently banned from their facility. Prior to leaving this review, I addressed my issue with CarolAnn Fitzpatrick (co-owner) over 2 months..." Read more Planet Fitness - I HAVE BEEN A LOYAL CUSTOMER SINCE 2012, I HAVE LOST 75 LBS. Planet Fitness "After being a member for 5 years, I have been wearing the same style tops they decided to tell me I was showing to much skin. Well the females there..." Read more David Barton Gym - Tivoli Village Las Vegas David Barton Steam Room Men's Locker room. David Barton Gym "Tivoli Village Las Vegas David Barton Steam Room Men's Locker room. Tivoli Village Rotunda 2nd Floor David Barton Gym. What happens in Steam room stays in Steam Room. I'm sure..." Read more Orangetheory Fitness - OrangeTheory OVERCHARGES RIP OFF - FRAUD Orangetheory Fitness "Started ORANGE THEORY – WEST PALM BEACH in May-charged May 1. Cancelled May 17. Received a confirmation email on May 18 that I was cancelled but since..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Doordash - Bad Pizza Delivery Doordash "I ordered a pizza, salad, and mushrooms from a local pizza establishment called Fratellinos. When I opened the pizza box all of the cheese was on one side of the..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more The NFL lost Another Customer Nfl "What the players are doing is shameful. Disrespecting the flag and the people who fought for freedom is absolutely despicable. If you have a complaint, a problem, an issue etc,..." Read more