I've been painfully trying to cancel my membership for the past two months.I've called the bogus customer service number for cancelations everyday twice a day.

This number has been busy except between the hours of 12-1pm(which then a recording will play telling you the hours to call for the busy signal) I've been a gold member since 5/2004 and have completed my contract obligation not once but twice.

Come on Lucille Roberts with all of the millions of memberships you zap out of checking accounts each month,can't you even make the phone service less crowded than the overly gyms?

Had an Experience with Lucille Roberts?

Comments

Bean Station, Tennessee, United States #20712

:cry :cry :cry THIS IS JUSTYBULLSHIT !

Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico #19669

When I called the 800 number that is listed on the website and asked if I could cancel my membership, the rep told me to call the 212 number.When I told her it was always busy, which I'm sure she was fully aware of, she gave me the fax number.

It's 212-734-9807.

I also mailed a copy of the letter return receipt so I would have proof that they received it.I'm still waiting for someone to confirm that my membership has actually been canceled.

Leixlip, Kildare, Ireland #18973

Well, I tried just twice to call, then I called my gym location and they gave me the address to mail them my cancellation letter and in my case, proof that I have moved to a location that they do not have Lucille Roberts. Here's the address in case anyone needs it.

Lucille Roberts

PO Box 333

1202 Lexington Ave.

NY,NY 10028

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #18781

I have been trying for the past 3 weeks to cancel mine as my contract is over this month and like you said its busy all the time except when they are closed. I've tried emailing them and still no response going to do it again. If not I will cancel my card so they don't get another payment from me.