I am trying to cancel my membership, I just read about someone who it took 7 month for them to cancell.I am hoping that I do not have the same problem.

I also moved out of state a few month ago and there is no other Lucille Roberts in my new state. I am very disapointed with Lucille Roberts Gym. I did not attend too ofter because it was alway too crowed and I did not feel comfortable always having to wait for a machine or always having to wait for a non crowded class. But I kept up my bargain and paid for two years.

Now my obligation is over.

I hope I will not have a problem cancelling.

Had an Experience with Lucille Roberts?

Comments

24 HOUR FITNESS BENSONHURST CLUB IN BROOKLYN NY: ABHORRENT CONDITIONS 24 Hour Fitness "I have notified management several times as well as notifying the Corporate Office of the abhorrent conditions. The facility is poorly maintained and has since declined since its takeover..." Read more La Fitness - Sanitary Conditions Review La Fitness "...Dirty, filthy, safety hazard, no one cleans.We get there at 5 am weights are thrown everywhere and..." Read more Lucille Roberts - WRONGFULLY TERMINATED Lucille Roberts "JUST A CONTINUATION FROM MY FIRST WRITTEN COMPLAINT. I MADE A VIDEO GIVING YOU MORE DETAILS OF THIS INCIDENT. THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR TIME. I WILL ALSO SEND PICTURES OF MY WORK,..." Read more Muv Fitness - Review in Fitness Centers category from Hartsville, South Carolina Muv Fitness "I am an employee (personal trainer) of Muv fitness in West Columbia, SC and am submitting a complaint on the performance of Lamaria Jamison. She is very unprofessional, uses profane..." Read more Crazy Beta - Printed t-shirts Crazy Beta "Crazy beta had a really good customer service; they were really polite, quick and easy. I called them asking for mens t-shirts so they will give me the complete information..." Read more Soocial Media - Soocial.media aka beppromotions scam Soocial Media "beppromotions started scamming kickstartercampaigns under a new domain name, but the exact same website and scam. Still claiming to be USA based (in fact based in Russia), they approach me..." Read more Western Dental - Cut my outer lip inside and out Western Dental " I was at my dentist getting braces removed, when doctor started sawing off cement residue from teeth he complained to dental assistant how his saw thing was not tightening..." Read more Poshmark - Purposely deceived! Poshmark "I bought 2 purses to get the shippin discount from the same seller. BOTH bags were sold as Leather. 1 bag still had the abee clearly stating "Simulated Leather" The..." Read more