It's always a problem trying to reach them in New York over the phone, and getting a live person to handle a problem.They continue to charge me though I am no longer a customer.

Their gym here in Philadelphia is crowded and when the machines break down it takes a long time for them to be fixed or replaced. Their hours are also inconvenient. their employees are usually rude, and it seems they are not really interested in keeping their customers satisfied. I would classify them as a poorly run organization.

I have since joined another club.

Goodbye!

Had an Experience with Lucille Roberts?

Comments

Muv Fitness - Review in Fitness Centers category from Hartsville, South Carolina Muv Fitness "I am an employee (personal trainer) of Muv fitness in West Columbia, SC and am submitting a complaint on the performance of Lamaria Jamison. She is very unprofessional, uses profane..." Read more Planet Fitness - I HAVE BEEN A LOYAL CUSTOMER SINCE 2012, I HAVE LOST 75 LBS. Planet Fitness "After being a member for 5 years, I have been wearing the same style tops they decided to tell me I was showing to much skin. Well the females there..." Read more La Fitness - Sanitary Conditions Review La Fitness "...Dirty, filthy, safety hazard, no one cleans.We get there at 5 am weights are thrown everywhere and..." Read more Anytime Fitness - Banned after submitting a negative review about unathorized baby in the gym Anytime Fitness "I posted the following review on Yelp - http://www.yelp.com/biz/anytime-fitness-alpharetta?hrid=2_4K_qenr1WTPQqRwcUk6A and was subsequently banned from their facility. Prior to leaving this review, I addressed my issue with CarolAnn Fitzpatrick (co-owner) over 2 months..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Totally disgusting Cracker Barrel "...my family and I went to the Crackel Barrel in Roseville.My son received his salad and began to eat only to find a dead fly in it..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Morgan Properties - Vineland Village in Vineland NJ Morgan Properties "We moved in August 8 we moved from Oklahoma for our job. I went on line to look for places to live which I always do since we are in..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more