My sister and I had joined the gym on November 17,2016.My sister is 12 years old and I am 14.

We went to the gym for 3 days but it was far away from home so we wanted to cancel the membership. We had a no contract agreement. Before the month ended, we sent them an email that we will no longer attend the gym. We just received a letter in the mail which said we have to pay $87 dollars for my sister.

We contacted the gym and they gave us a number to call which is (212)-734-9717. This number kept us on hold and we tried many times until we reached a representative. We tried to explain that we sent emails that we will cancel the membership but she didn't understand. She said we have to pay and she hung up on us.

It's not fair to charge us any money because we sent many emails when we started getting letters in the mail. They said they didn't receive any emails but I sent emails for both my sister and I. How come they received an email from me but not from my sister? My dad is disabled and can't pay this amount because it is not fair to pay for something we did not benefit from and didn't get service from.

Please contact us at the number (347)-324-1815.My name is Nancy Elnawawi and my sister is Sarah Elnawawi.

Review about: Lucille Roberts Membership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments