4.3

I have heard other members from different locations say that the gym location that they go to has closed and some of them lost their membership also. If other members suffered the same faith they should forward their complaints to the Better Business Bureau and the State Attorney General Office.

At the gym locations that are closed there was no meetings to inform the instructors that those locations were going to close knowing that the instructors will be loosing income because of the cutting of some classes.

How does management expect those instructors to meet their responsibilities financially. This is very disrespectful to the instructors who generates revenue for the company.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Lucille Roberts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lucille Roberts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lucille Roberts other product for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

New York, New York, United States #1305265

I was very disappointed today. On way to 14th street gym location.

To find out by security guard. That gym closed. No notice no letters. Yet i got charge.

My monthly fee. Thats terrible.

I cant believe Lucille Roberts do that to its members. What a dissapointment.

New York, New York, United States #1305264

Yes, I'm very upset because I didn't get any notice about Lucille closing to find out today when I went personally for a good workout to see the gym empty. I've been a member since April of last year and paying every month and yet they were still taking my money.

I called the gym to also learn the phone is disconnected.

I had to rush to my bank and closed my account from the gym. I'm very disappointed because everyone who was a member had to find out like this. This is not a professional company.

If I've wouldn't have gone today to the gym they would of continue taking my money.

Who knows how many other ladies are going through the same thing. Shame on you Lucille Roberts